Welcome to Rolling Green Golf Club! Rolling Green has a rich history in the greater Philadelphia area, as a golf course first and foremost. We ask that all members and their guests adhere to our expectations for behavior and dress.
A few items to be familiar with:
- Golf Footwear: Golf shoes with metal spikes are prohibited. Golf shoes may be worn in the clubhouse.
- Golf attire for men: Jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, and cargo-type shorts and pants are not proper attire for men anywhere at the club. Slacks or Bermuda shorts that do not exceed 3" above the knee, and golf shirts with a collar and sleeve are required. In cooler weather, long sleeved mock turtlenecks are acceptable. Men must remove sports hats, caps and visors in the clubhouse except in the locker rooms and Golf Shop. Hats are never to be worn backwards and men's shirts, regardless of the fashion, are to be tucked in.
- Golf attire for women: Golf shirts with a collar, golf shirts without a collar but with sleeves, high neck golf shirts without a collar or sleeves, skirts, slacks, skorts, capris and Bermuda shorts that do not exceed 3" above the knee are all acceptable.
- Locker Rooms: Upon arrival please check in with the Golf Shop. Please use the locker room to change, as changing into golf shoes and attire in the parking lot is not permitted. Tipping is allowed.
- Cellular Phones: Use of cellular phones to hold a conversation or to check voicemail is permitted at Rolling Green Golf Club.
- Pace of Play: All rounds at Rolling Green are expected to be played in four hours or less. Please do your part to make sure your group meets this expectation. Play ready golf!
- Caddies: Caddies are available. Please see the Golf Shop staff to request a caddy.
Clubhouse Dress Code
The Rolling Green dress code contributes to the tradition, decorum and dignity of our club and applies to the entire club property from the time of your arrival. Members must ensure that their family and guests are dressed appropriately. Jeans, t-shirts, cargo-type shorts and pants, and exercise clothes are not proper attire for men anywhere at the club. Halters, tank tops, low-neck shirts without a collar and sleeves, jeans, biking shorts, short shorts, cargo-type shorts and slacks and spandex clothing of any kind are not proper attire for women anywhere at the club. Men must remove sports hats, caps and visors in the clubhouse except in the locker rooms and Golf Shop.
Clubhouse Conduct and Rules
- All members may use the clubhouse facilities to entertain their guests, except when portions are reserved for special events.
- Members and guests, in consideration of others, must conduct themselves as ladies and gentlemen. Members are responsible for the conduct of their guests.
- Members are expected to dress appropriately in the club house. Items of clothing such as blue jeans, sweat suits, short shorts, tank tops and shirts without collars are considered inappropriate. The House Committee may post special dress requirements for the dining room and lounge.
- A "no cash" system applies on all bar and restaurant services. In the event that the tip added to the check is less than 18% it will automatically be raised to that amount.
- Beverage service in all Public Rooms is on an open bar basis only.
- Rolling Green Golf Club will refuse service of alcoholic beverages to any person who is under the age of twenty-one or who appears visibly intoxicated.
- Parking in the circle at the main entrance to the clubhouse or in the parking spaces outside of the Golf Shop is limited to five minutes or the time required to load or unload passengers or baggage, whichever is longer.
- To prevent misunderstandings, sign and enter your four digit account number on all tabs before leaving the club.
- All bills rendered by the club must be paid upon presentation. Balances unpaid after the end of the month will be subject to a 1-1/2% penalty.
- Regulations concerning clubhouse usage may be revised during the year.
- All matters relating to the clubhouse are under the responsibility of the House Committee. Suggestions, questions and/or complaints should be made to the Chairman in writing.
- House Rules Member Events: All member events require a 24 hour cancellation notice and if this notice is not received you will be charged half price of the event cost per person.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the clubhouse.