If you are the guest of a member, we are delighted to welcome you to Rolling Green Golf Club and our staff is here to make sure you have a memorable experience. Please note a few important guidelines for your visit to Rolling Green.
- Golf Footwear: Golf shoes with metal spikes are prohibited. Golf shoes may be worn in the clubhouse.
- Golf attire for men: Jeans, t-shirts, tank tops, and cargo-type shorts and pants are not proper attire for men anywhere at the club. Slacks or Bermuda shorts that do not exceed 3" above the knee, and golf shirts with a collar and sleeve are required. In cooler weather, long sleeved mock turtlenecks are acceptable. Members and Guests must remove sports hats, caps and visors in the clubhouse except in the locker rooms and Golf Shop. Hats are never to be worn backwards and men's shirts, regardless of the fashion, are to be tucked in.
- Golf attire for women: Golf shirts with a collar, golf shirts without a collar but with sleeves, high neck golf shirts without a collar or sleeves, skirts, slacks, skorts, capris and Bermuda shorts that do not exceed 3" above the knee are all acceptable.
- Locker Rooms: Upon arrival please check in with the Golf Shop. Please use the locker room to change, as changing into golf shoes and attire in the parking lot is not permitted. Tipping is allowed.
- Pace of Play: All rounds at Rolling Green are expected to be played in four hours or less. Please do your part to make sure your group meets this expectation. Play ready golf!
- Caddies: Caddies are available upon request.
- Members and Guests are expected to dress appropriately in the Clubhouse. Items of clothing such as sweat suits, short shorts, tank tops and shirts without collars are considered inappropriate.
- Men should always have their shirts tucked in unless the specific dress shirt style is tailored to be untucked.
- Men are to wear pants in the Rolling Green Room, Rolling Green Terrace and 1926 Lounge after 5pm. Men are also encouraged to wear jackets in the same locations, not required.
- Members and Guests are permitted to wear denim jeans that are considered appropriate to other Members in all areas of the Clubhouse.
- Rolling Green Golf Club will refuse service of alcoholic beverages to any person who is under the age of twenty-one or who appears visibly intoxicated.
- Parking in the circle at the main entrance to the clubhouse or is limited to five minutes or the time required to load or unload passengers or baggage, whichever is longer.
- Smoking is not permitted anywhere within the clubhouse.
- Members and Guests must remove sports hats, caps and visors in the clubhouse except in the Locker Rooms and Golf Shop.