May 1925: Construction contract was awarded to Toomey & Flynn and earthworks started immediately.
August 4, 1925: Course shaping concluded in preparation for seeding.
September 18, 1925: The underground spring on hole No. 8 was rerouted to drain the marshy soils and resulted in a hole with a triple water hazard.
October 1, 1925: Course seeding was in full motion.
October 10, 1925: Rolling Green Golf Club hired turf expert, Joe Ryan, as its first greens superintendent.
November 16, 1925: Inaugural annual membership meeting; Club decided on clubhouse architect and contractor. Planning began immediately.